Allison Massari: Top Inspirational Speaker – Master Adversity, Triumph Through Change, Live with Heart
“What is it we all want? We want to live with passion, focus and clarity. We want success, genuine well-being… inner peace. We want to be powerful in our lives, equipped with the capacity to handle the unexpected, and with the tools to successfully navigate difficult people and challenging circumstances. But it’s more than that – we want to feel like we’ve come alive, that we’re living our mission, walking in the world, vital… I specialize in helping people transform their personal and professional lives. You will experience profound results – and a lot of heart. I’m all yours.”—Allison Massari
“I watched as the entire room rose to their feet in a standing ovation. Her work is phenomenal, and life altering.”
“I can’t tell you how many keynotes I have sat through with this company, and I have never seen the crowd so affected. As I looked around the room, the audience was overcome with emotion; riveted, gasping in response at times, welling up with tears at others. As Allison closed… the entire room rose to their feet in a standing ovation, another first for this group. Allison was able to show up with exactly the message we needed to hear. I watched afterwards as executives came up to her one by one sharing how they had been touched personally. I don’t believe there is a group who could sit before the pure magic Allison brings to a room and not be forever changed.”
Neuroscience Sales Representative
Global Pharmaceutical Company Ranked 119 on Fortune 500
Meetings & Conventions Magazine lists Allison Massari as one of the Top Ten Best Speakers in the country for “motivation”.
Allison Massari delivering her keynote to 8,600 people from 75 countries at Million Dollar Round Table in 2013.
Content Covered in Allison Massari’s Keynote:
• Master Adversity
• Triumph Through Change
• Advance a Success Mindset
• Achieve Peak Success Through Tough Times
• Establish a Foundation for Wellness and Well-Being
• Reclaim Your Passion for Your Life’s Work
• Deepen Self-Awareness
• Activate Simple Concepts that Strengthen Resilience
• Grow Impeccable and Inspired Personal and Professional Development
• Amplify Courage and Unconditional Confidence
• Inspire Compassionate Leadership
• Support and Encourage Employees
• Ignite the Power of the Human Spirit
Keynote Length: Up to 60 minutes
The Perfect Keynote to Open Your Conference
* Please scroll down for Keynote Program Description and Title Options
“She is, without question, one of the most delightful presenters and personalities we have ever hired. “
“If you are looking for someone with a compelling message of hope, of tenacity and of grace, it is my pleasure to unhesitatingly recommend Allison Massari. She is, without question, one of the most delightful presenters and personalities we have ever hired. She is engaging. She is sincere. She is kind. And she is so easy to work with. My promise: if you bring Allison to your event, you not only will be pleased with the content, you will enjoy the experience every step of the way. ”
Petroleum Equipment Institute
General Manager – Associate General Counsel
PEI Journal Editor in Chief
Determination | 3 minutes
“I can honestly say that after 20+ events in the last 8 years we have never had such a positive reaction from our attendees. Allison has an incredibly intelligent and artistic way of presenting her emotional story. From the moment she said hello, she had the undivided attention of everyone in the room.”
“Her delivery was exceptional and unlike any I’ve seen before, as she has an amazing ability to appeal to the audience’s multiple senses and emotions. Would we hire Allison again? Absolutely! But I think we’ll have a very hard time finding availability based on the reaction of the meeting planners in our audience that wanted to book her for their upcoming events.”
Elite Meetings International, Inc.
Science now definitively proves that the ability to navigate change and adversity are directly linked to the bottom line of your business.
Allison Massari Offers Unparalleled Benefits:
- Inspiration: Discover how good can prevail in the most difficult situations. Allison has the ability to powerfully capture an audience with her unique story.
- Mastery: Allison’s program offers tools to successfully manage debilitating emotions that inhibit creativity, motivation, and productivity.
- Meaning: By underscoring the essential qualities of determination and compassion, participants feels more engaged and passionate about their work, resulting in a healthier, more gratifying work environment.
- Happiness: Build a foundation for personal and professional well-being with real solutions to navigate adversity and the everyday challenges of being human.
- Productivity: Equipped with tools to handle stress and manage trials more effectively, employee loyalty, ownership, and efficiency can reach new heights of achievement.
- Confidence: Participants learn to respond to difficult circumstances, innovate, and constructively engage with co-workers and the world around.
- Ingenuity: Audiences gain a fresh outlook on their job and their lives, invigorating their enthusiasm and imagination.
- Appreciation: Allison speaks brilliantly and generously to each individual’s need for recognition and appreciation.
- Transformation: Her program is truly life-altering, and paradigm shifting. The audience will be forever changed.
“This gal has a message everyone needs to hear! She’s a MUST SEE! : ) Don’t walk, run to her next presentation!”
VP, Sales and Marketing
KeyBridge Medical Revenue Care
MDRT Main Platform 2013 Excerpts | 6.5 minutes
(A copy of the full MDRT presentation can be sent to you. Please email your request to email@example.com)
The Decision for Unconditional Happiness | 1.5 minutes
“My job enables me to see world class speakers quite frequently. Truly, I have never been as moved by a story as I was by yours.”
“Allison, your incredible message of kindness, forgiveness and love was truly delightful and something I think of frequently. You have a heart of gold, and the authenticity with which you convey your message is beautiful. My job enables me to see world class speakers quite frequently. Truly, I have never been as moved by a story as I was by yours. I feel blessed to have been able to hear you and I am GRATEFUL that you decided to share your story. I can’t wait to see you again! Thank you.”
Senior Relationship Manager and Vice President
Wells Fargo Asset Management
Understanding Difficult People | 7.5 minutes
“As Executive Director I give very few guarantees—I guarantee that you will love Allison Massari.”
“After I had hung up the phone with Allison I was still hanging onto the phone as if I wanted to hold on to her, because that is the way you feel about Allison when you brush up against her. I can tell you that she is just aglow. She is magnificent.”
St. Petersburg, FL
Download Allison’s Speaker Packet: Click here
This document has program descriptions for Allison’s Keynotes as well as deliverables for the audience, biography, benefits etc.
• The Fire Within℠ - The Art of Exceptional Self-Leadership
• Triumph Through Change℠ – The Mindset for Success”
• The Survival Guide to Being Human℠ – and the Art of Happiness”
• Triumph over Tragedy℠ – Success through Change, Adversity and Tough Times
• Thriving in Turbulent Times℠ – Activating Courage and Confidence to Achieve Heroic Success
• Wellness and Well-Being at Work℠- Empowering Employees to Better Manage Their Lives
• Self-Mastery℠ – Burn Bright and Blaze a Trail for Others
• The Power of One℠ – Changing the World One Person at a Time
• The Mindset for Success℠ – Activating True Resilience
Program Description #1:
Prepare to be taken on a journey. In her moving and thought-provoking keynote, Allison Massari teaches listeners to find peace, purpose, and happiness, and gives them the tools they need to rise above any obstacle. As the survivor of two life-threatening car accidents, and having suffered severe second and third degree burns on over 50% of her body, she reveals her personal journey from absolute loss, to forgiveness and understanding, and finally to a success and life beyond anything she could have imagined. Through the power of storytelling, Allison weaves humor, empathy, and potent life lessons, allowing the audience to study what she learned on each step of her path. You will hear and understand the answers to some of life’s biggest questions. Her dynamic and deeply moving speech fortifies audience members with an inspired perspective on life and applicable tools for managing change and adversity.
“The truth is, the same internal fire and ‘command of self’ that I needed to heal my life is exactly what has given me success professionally. They are all the same qualities. Science shows us today that the ability to have a sense of well-being, and your resilience in the face of challenges, is directly linked to the bottom line of your business. This is the type of personal and professional development that I embrace fully and love to teach.”—Allison Massari
Program Description #2: (Same keynote with a variation of the description.)
What is the mindset we need to have success in this world? What does it look and feel like to be fully alive and in command of your life? At any moment, life can throw adversity in our direction: the shock of sudden financial loss, an automobile accident, uncertainty and unrest from changes at work, the pain of feeling disliked or judged by a colleague or friend who seems to completely misunderstands who we are. …What does it take to be ok inside of ourselves no matter what is happening out in the world?
Life is easy when things are going our way. What defines our true character is who we are when things are not going our way, when we are put to the test… when we are faced with the impossible.
True resilience and success, both personally and professionally, requires an intricate understanding of the mechanisms inside ourselves that allow us to navigate adversity. With this knowledge, we can pursue and advance towards our dreams and goals with unwavering courage, purpose, confidence and the strength of an open heart.
With mastery, conviction, and the power of storytelling, Allison Massari teaches audiences the potent life lessons that she learned on each step of her path after she was severely burned in a fire and faced seemingly insurmountable odds. Her stunning keynote offers effective tools for participants to immediately better manage their lives and navigate the everyday challenges of being human. Prepare to be inspired, moved, and energized. Prepare to be taken on a journey.
In this program, Allison will equip participants to:
- Grow motivation and confidence through an extraordinary story of overcoming extreme adversity and finding the internal strength for hope to flourish.
- Discover the wellspring for creating a phenomenal life.
- Promote exceptional customer service and teamwork by learning to navigate and bring ease to the most challenging situations.
- Increase inventiveness, resourcefulness, generative capacity and excitement.
- Learn a simple tool to transform debilitating feelings of defeat, doubt, and sorrow.
- Work with humor – learn to access humor’s joy and grace, even in moments of heightened stress.
- Deepen self-awareness and activate simple concepts that strengthen resilience.
- Inspire team-building through palpable stories of the heroic impact of community.
- Develop and maintain personal command and integrity in the face of feeling attacked, betrayed, hurt or enraged.
- Witness the powerful results of fierce determination and tenacity in an ‘impossible situation’.
- Demystify false concepts that impede well-being.
- Realize the most effective action to take when addressing the everyday challenges of being human.
- Learn to build a positive outlook despite seemingly insurmountable odds.
Success takes courage. We excel, both personally and professionally, when we feel an internal fire, when we feel valued in what we do, and when we understand with great clarity the mechanisms inside of ourselves that allow us to successfully manage adversity. These qualities create transformation, vitality, and pinnacle achievements.
- Voted on the “Best Keynote Speakers” List – M&C Magazine. Named 2017 TOP 25 Speaker – Over 27,000 Votes Were Cast.
- Inspires confidence, expands hope, ignites courage, and removes blocks to success – fostering passion in life and work.
- Unique history as an internationally successful entrepreneur, burn survivor, brain injury survivor, award-winning artist, and professional coach and consultant.
- Instructive, authentic, heartening, and transformational.
- International TED speaker and Main Platform presenter at Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT).
- Vision, clarity, encouragement, and a gift in actuating the steps to progress.
- Featured expert in the documentary “ReSolve” (narrated by Scott Neil, Head of Special Forces, US Military, Afghanistan).
- Voted #1 National “Rising Star” by the National Speakers Association, 2011.
- Author of the audio book “Ignited”.
“…the three-minute standing ovation…”
“What’s the lesson? Plain and simple—it’s the little moments in life that have the greatest impact and you never know what little moment is going to change the world, so you better be prepared for it. …If you had been at Centricity LIVE, you could have seen the three-minute standing ovation that Allison got after her talk yesterday. And you could have seen the customer who came up to me, hugged me, and thanked me for bringing Allison to Centricity LIVE, telling me that Allison’s speech ‘has changed my outlook on life.’ …”
Vice President and General Manager GE Healthcare IT
NBC News Covers Allison’s Inspirational keynotes | 1 minute
“In a word, astounding! One of the most memorable and impactful keynotes in CIO Forum history.”
Vice President, Education & Communications
“When we opened the TEDxZaragoza conference with Allison, it was like dropping a bomb… Her work is so thorough, so careful. Every sentence, every comma, every pause, the pronunciation of every word, are doubly, triply checked and pondered. It is plainly counterintuitive that the result is so incredibly emotional despite this infinite attention to detail. Yet it is. As I later said to her, “It is a great power to be able to make people laugh and cry in only 18 minutes. How does she do it? My guess is that one of the secret ingredients is to tell exactly what you think, to show what you feel… to actually feel it on stage! It is very different from the careful work of an actress, who strives to convince that she feels something which is not there. Allison’s only aim is to accurately and intensely communicate what she actually feels… and the laughs and the tears in the audience confirm that she achieves it remarkably.”
Scientific researcher at the Spanish National Research Council
Research According to Current Directions in Psychological Science ©Wiley-Blackwell
Employees reported that poor mental health affected them in the following areas:
• 50% put off challenging tasks
• 46% lost patience with customers & clients
• 41% felt their ability to make decision was affected
• 36% felt they were likely to have conflict with colleagues
Research according to Gallup:
Gallup estimates that actively disengaged employees — the least productive — cost the American economy up to $350 billion per year in lost productivity, including absence, illness and other problems that result when employees are not engaged.
Research according to Harvard Business Review:
There is staggering scientific data showing that mastering one’s emotions is directly linked to the bottom line in your business.
* Stay tuned for a new keynote coming: Mastering Your Life℠ This will be an excellent closing speech for the day. This enlightening program offers audience members tools to immediately and more effectively manage their lives. Delivered with a light, casual, and humorous tone, this content-rich speech specifically addresses well-being, and personal and professional development, drawing from many of Allison’s key lessons from her coaching practice. Participants can sit back, relax, laugh, learn, and feel supported.
Allison will equip participants to:
• Learn the first thing to do when a crisis hits.
• Implement two rules for managing personal anger effectively.
• Acquire a specific tool to shift out of deep loneliness.
• Differentiate between self-discipline and self-bullying
• Successfully move through an embarrassing experience.
• Embrace and activate ‘unconditional confidence’
• Gain the tools for creating and utilizing a support system
• Take charge of their own well-being and happiness.
• And so much more…
“Seek out wisdom and abundance will follow you.”—Allison Massari
“…the message sent by neurological, psychological, and organizational research is startling in it’s clarity. Emotional leadership is the spark that ignites a company’s performance, creating a bonfire of success or a landscape of ashes.”—Harvard Business Review