Why Hire Allison?
- Voted on the “Best Keynote Speakers” List – M&C Magazine. Named 2018 TOP 25 Speaker – Over 27,000 Votes Were Cast.
- Inspires confidence, expands hope, ignites courage, and removes blocks to success – fostering passion in life and work.
- Unique history as an internationally successful entrepreneur, burn survivor, brain injury survivor, award-winning artist, and professional coach and consultant.
- Instructive, authentic, heartening, inspirational and transformational.
- International TED speaker and Main Platform presenter at Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT).
- Vision, clarity, encouragement, and a gift in actuating the steps to progress.
- Featured expert in the documentary “ReSolve” (narrated by Scott Neil, Head of Special Forces, US Military, Afghanistan).
- Voted #1 National “Rising Star” by the National Speakers Association, 2011.
- Author of the audio book “Ignited”.
Stay tuned for a new keynote coming: Master Your Life℠
This will be an excellent closing speech for the day. This enlightening program will offer audience members tools to immediately and more effectively manage their lives. Delivered with a light, casual, and humorous tone, this content-rich speech specifically addresses well-being, and personal and professional development, drawing from many of Allison’s key lessons from her coaching practice. Participants can sit back, relax, laugh, learn, and feel supported.
Allison will equip participants to:
- Learn the first thing to do when a crisis hits.
- Implement two rules for managing personal anger effectively.
- Acquire a specific tool to shift out of deep loneliness.
- Differentiate between self-discipline and self-bullying.
- Successfully move through an embarrassing experience.
- Embrace and activate ‘unconditional confidence’
- Gain the tools for creating and utilizing a support system.
- Take charge of their own well-being and happiness.
- And so much more…