Why Hire Allison?
According to research from the Journal of Healthcare Management and Current Directions in Psychological Science (Wiley-Blackwell) programs like Allison’s are directly linked to higher performance, fewer sick days, more engaged employees, patient referrals, less turnover, and company profits!
- Voted on the “Best Keynote Speakers” List – M&C Magazine
- Named 2018 TOP 25 Speaker – Over 27,000 Votes Were Cast
- Inspires confidence, expands hope, ignites courage, and removes blocks to success – fostering passion in life and work
- Unique history as an internationally successful entrepreneur, burn survivor, brain injury survivor, award-winning artist, and professional coach, consultant, and encourager
- International TED speaker and Main Platform presenter at Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Vision, clarity, encouragement, and a gift in actuating the steps to success
- Featured expert in the award-winning documentary “ReSolve” (narrated by Scott Neil, Head of Special Forces, US Military, Afghanistan)
- Voted #1 National “Rising Star” by the National Speakers Association, 2011
- Author of the audio book “Ignited”
- Instructive, authentic, heartening, and transformational
Stay tuned for a new keynote coming: Master Your Life
This will be an excellent closing speech for the day. This enlightening program will offer audience members tools to immediately and more effectively manage their lives. Delivered with a light, casual, and humorous tone, this content-rich speech specifically addresses well-being, and personal and professional development, drawing from many of Allison’s key lessons from her coaching practice. Participants can sit back, relax, laugh, learn, and feel supported.
Allison will equip participants to:
- Learn the first thing to do when a crisis hits.
- Implement two rules for managing personal anger effectively.
- Acquire a specific tool to shift out of deep loneliness.
- Differentiate between self-discipline and self-bullying.
- Successfully move through an embarrassing experience.
- Embrace and activate ‘unconditional confidence’
- Gain the tools for creating and utilizing a support system.
- Take charge of their own well-being and happiness.
- And so much more…
“A recent survey by Wakefield Research for Dignity Health, one of the five largest health systems in the nation, confirmed our longstanding belief that delivering care with kindness matters. Kindness is, indeed, important to patients. Feeling comfort, experiencing a sense of community and being cared for as a whole person and not just as an illness allow patients to focus on healing. These feelings are so powerful that they help patients to decide where to seek treatment and how much they are willing to pay for it. The Wakefield survey revealed that nearly three-fourths of respondents would be willing to pay more to visit health care providers who emphasized kindness in their treatment approach. In addition, nearly 88 percent are willing to travel farther to receive kinder care.” Click here to read more
Researchers at the University of Michigan School of Public Health found that the biggest factor in patient satisfaction was employee morale and well-being. In this report, researchers found that the top 50% of these hospitals that were scored on satisfaction, the same hospitals were found to be in the top 10% of national hospital rankings. 90% of patients said they would return and refer. And regarding worker satisfaction and retention, most had turnover rates less than 10 percent per year in nursing and in all personnel. Wright, T. A., & Bonett, D. G. (2007). Job satisfaction and psychological well-being as nonadditive predictors of workplace turnover. Journal of Management, 33(2), 141-160. Griffith, J. R. (2009). Finding the Frontier of Hospital Management. Journal of Healthcare Management, 54(1), 57-73.